- Inwoods Models
- Tony Nijhuis Designs
- Permagrit/Deluxe Materials
- PB Models
- Century UK
- Fighter Aces
- Als Hobbies
- Peak Tools
- Flightplan Models
- Roy’s Pantry (catering outlet)
Practical Demonstrations in the Breakout Room/workshop
- Phil Clarke of Fighter Aces 10.30am Both Days Glass Cloth Epoxy Skinning plus the Klass Kote Paint System.
- Tony Nijhuis Designs 12.30pm Both Days ‘Designing model aircraft and Future TND designs’
- Neil Tricker 2.30pm Vac Bagging wings with epoxy finish
Practical Demonstrations in the main area (Goldsmith Hangar)
- PB Models – PB Tornado build over the weekend by British C32 Pylon Champion Nathan Attridge Repairing damaged foam models (in conjunction with Permagrit and Deluxe Materials products)
- Neil Tricker – Traditional building techniques.
- Trevor Main/Neil Turnbull – Scale detailing and panel lining.
- Permagrit – (on own stand) Use of Permagrit products and Deluxe Materials demonstrations.
- Fighter Aces – (on own stand) Scale finishing and detailing, weathering, rib stiching.
Opening Times Saturday 1st October 10.00am – 5.00pm Sunday 2nd October 10.00am – 4.00pm