A season ticket is a positive way of supporting the BMFA National Flying Site and Visitor Centre Project as well as attracting those who are intending to be regular users of BMFA Buckminster.
The season ticket should be considered as a ‘midweek flyers ticket’, however there will be a small number of additional weekends that will be listed as general sport-flying weekends, these will also be available to season ticket holders, the season ticket also includes evening permits (usual price £4.00).
In addition to this it is likely that a small number of midweek days will be unavailable due to pre booked events, these will be notified through the website as part of the continuous ‘status update’
Season ticket summary below.
- Cost – Seniors – £50.00 – July 1st 2020 to December 31st 2020
- Cost – Juniors – £5.00 – July 1st 2020 to December 31st 2020 (juniors must be under appropriate supervision).
- Covers midweek flying including evenings.
- Activity must be ‘appropriate’ to the designated activity on site for any day and must comply with the noise policy (i.e. no IC models on quiet only days).
- Includes access to some weekend sport-fly events (dates to be confirmed)