Work on site has continued to progress well and largely in accordance with the schedules set out in the initial programme of works.
Weather of course plays a part and to date three days of external works have been lost to severe weather (heavy rain) progress over the coming weeks will to a degree be governed by the weather but with a cold dry spell forecast the contractors have directed additional resources to completing the groundworks.
- Large barn floor excavation completed to prescribed levels.
- Initial hardcore laid (recycled material)
- Carpark area covered with membrane followed by limestone.
- Temporary passing place excavated and limestoned.
- New soak-aways excavated and piped.
- New guttering and downpipes fitted to all buildings.
- Downstairs floor completed in reception area.
- Office rewire completed.
- Office Plumbing work commenced.
- Waste treatment tank arrived on site (Bio Disc, self-contained sewage treatment plant).
- Excavation for Bio Disc (4 metres deep)